Rejuvenaide® Plus Pellets
Helps promote normal tendon and joint growth and healthy leg development for foals and growing horses.
Features and Benefits
- Easy-to-use pelleted top-dress supplement
- For foals and growing horses eating feed
- Contains 100% chelated minerals for easy absorption
- Ultra-concentrated — provide one scoop per 300 lbs. body weight; for faster response, can be provided at two scoops per day for up to 60 days
- One 3 lb. pail supplements one 600 lb. foal for 34 days
- Provide 1-scoop of Rejuvenaide Plus Pellets per 300 pounds or 2 scoops per 600-pounds of body weight per day.
- For a faster response Rejuvenaide® Plus Pellets can be provided at twice the normal rate 2 scoops per 300-pounds of body weight daily. The higher feeding rate for Rejuvenaide® Plus Pellets may be fed for up to 60 days if needed.
- Each rounded scoop weighs 20 grams
- Introduce Progressive Nutrition’s FOALS FIRST® - Starter & Creep as soon as the foal shows interest in eating. This usually occurs with-in the first two weeks of life.
|CRUDE PROTEIN min. 8.0%||COPPER min. 780 ppm|
|CRUDE FAT min. 5.0%||ZINC min. 2,250 ppm|
|CRUDE FIBER max. 13%||SELENIUM min. 60 ppm|
|ADF max. 12.5%||VITAMIN A min. 380,000 IU/lb|
|NDF max. 20.0%||VITAMIN D. min. 380,000 IU/lb|
|CALCIUM min. 3.80%; max. 4.8%||VITAMIN E min. 11,000 IU/lb|
|PHOSPHOROUS min. 2.60%|
Dehydrated Alfalfa, Wheat Middlings, Monocalcium Phosphate, Flaxseed, Calcium Carbonate, Vegetable Oil, Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Zinc Polysaccharide Complex, Manganese Polysaccharide Complex, Copper Polysaccharide Complex, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, d-Biotin.