Helps promote normal growth and healthy leg development for foals and growing horses.
Features and Benefits
- Ready-to-use — no additional mixing
- For use in growing horses over five days of age
- Can be administered if the horse is not consuming the recommended allowance of the appropriate feed
- Convenient 30 cc tube that contains a measuring application system
- Contains 100% chelated minerals for easy absorption
- Dose daily for consistent, great results
- After 5 days of age administer at the rate of 2 cc per 100 lb of body weight per day.
- Start feeding FOALS FIRST® - Starter & Creep as soon as the foal shows interest in eating.
- One lb of FOALS FIRST® - Starter & Creep contains the same amount of chelated trace minerals as 2 cc of Rejuvenaide® paste.
- Introduce Progressive Nutrition’s FOALS FIRST® - Starter & Creep as soon as the foal shows interest in eating. This usually occurs with-in the first two weeks of life.
- One pound of FOALS FIRST® - Starter & Creep contains the same amount of chelated trace minerals as 2cc of Rejuvenaide® paste
|COPPER min. 3.2 mg||VITAMIN A min. 3,500 IU|
|ZINC min. 9.3 mg||VITAMIN D min. 350 IU|
|SELENIUM min. 0.25 mg||VITAMIN E min. 100 IU|
Corn Oil, Sodium Alumino Silicate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Zinc Polysaccharide Complex, Manganese Polysaccharide Complex, Copper Polysaccharide Complex, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, d-Biotin, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitan Monostearate, Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin and Potassium Sorbate.