Leg Aide™ Pellets
Helps promote normal tendon and joint growth and healthy leg development for foals and growing horses.
Veterinarian License Number required for purchase during checkout
Features and Benefits
- Pelleted top-dress supplement for foals and growing horses eating feed
- Fast acting and effective – a proven nutritional supplement for foals and growing horses
- Promotes healthy joint and leg development
- Provides over 1400 mg of Omega-3 fatty acids per 600 lbs dose
- Ultra concentrated for easy use
- Balanced blend of vitamins, trace minerals and major minerals essential for growing horses
- Sources of calcium and phosphorus to promote healthy bone growth and muscle function
- Contains chelated calcium for increased absorption
- Chelated trace minerals for easy absorption to promote normal tendon and joint health
- Omega-3 fatty acids from flaxseed oil
Provide 1 scoop* of Leg Aide™ Pellets per 300-pounds or 2 scoops* of Leg Aide™ Pellets per 600-pounds body weight per day. *Each rounded scoop weighs 20 grams.
|CRUDE PROTEIN min. 10.0%||SELENIUM min. 60 ppm|
|CRUDE FAT min. 8.0%||ZINC min. 2,250 ppm|
|CRUDE FIBER max. 12.0%||VITAMIN A min. 380,000 IU/lb|
|ADF max. 12.5%||VITAMIN D min. 38,000 IU/lb|
|NDF max. 20.0%||VITAMIN E min 11,000 IU/lb|
|CALCIUM min. 4.0%; max. 5.0%||VITAMIN C min 6,900 mg/lb|
|PHOSPHORUS min. 2.7%||OMEGA 3 FATTY ACIDS min 3.6%|
|COPPER min 780 ppm|
Dehydrated Alfalfa, Wheat Middlings, Monocalcium Phosphate, Flaxseed, Calcium Proteinate, Calcium Carbonate, Flaxseed Oil, Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Zinc Polysaccharide Complex, Manganese Polysaccharide Complex, Copper Polysaccharide Complex, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin.