About Progressive Nutrition
What Sets Us Apart
Our philosophy is simple: Never stop getting better. Because in order to deliver the most advanced nutrition solutions, we need to keep innovating, researching and leading the way.
No other supplement company can match the depth of our scientific research and expertise. For over 10 years, we have employed the largest, most complete nutrition staff in the U.S. and around the world. And our specialists, Ph.D.’s and biochemists are working together daily to conduct research in neonatal nutrition, exercise physiology, reproduction, muscle metabolism and fatty acids.
The entire Progressive Nutrition® team is dedicated to improving and maintaining the overall health and condition of any horse. Because of this, our unique product offering provides nutritional solutions that give horses what they need for:
- Visible changes in topline and muscling
- Improved joint and leg structure in growing horses
- Gleaming hair coats and superior hoof growth and quality
- Improved body weight management
- Improved athletic stamina and recovery
Better Ingredients, Visible Results
There are three key ingredients in horse feeds that directly relate to overall health and performance. However, they are not all created equal. That’s why we focus on the best nutritional sources that can visually impact a horse’s topline in as little as 30 days.
- Proteins: We use only the highest-quality proteins and purified amino acids, such as lysine, methionine, threonine and tryptophan. Research shows that higher quality proteins lead to lower feeding levels and better performance.
- Fiber: When it comes to fiber, many feed companies bulk up their feeds with nondigestible fibers that simply pass through horses without providing any nutritive value. That’s why we use only highly digestible fiber, such as beet pulp, to assure optimal digestion, so horses can get the proper nutrition they need.
- Fatty Acids: Our feeds are also precisely balanced for Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids. We use the highest-quality source for these essential fatty acids — flaxseed — resulting in better hoof and hair coat quality. These nutrient powerhouses can also help reduce the risk of inflammation.
Bioavailability: We build our formulations around traditional nutrient contents as well as the bioavailability of those nutrients to the horse to deliver unmatched results.
Ingredients You Can See
Every Progressive Nutrition® product lists the specific ingredients we use right on the tag. That way you will know exactly what you're feeding your horses and can count on consistent results from bag to bag. In other words, all our products will perform the same way because we use the same high-quality ingredients every time. And that comfort and peace of mind is what every horse owner deserves.