Feed to horses where the ability to feed individually is not feasible. Provide
to horses eating grass pasture or hay and are confined to limited pasture
or in dry-lot situations. Provide access to pasture or hay equal
to 1 ½ to 2% of their body weight per day. Forage must be available
so that horses are not forced to over-consume the Forage Pro Supplement.
- Complements grass pasture or forage
- Formulated to help prevent nutritionally induced developmental
- Nutrient content to support muscle growth and development
- Mineral and vitamin levels to meet the mare’s prenatal nutritional
- Vegetable oil for enhanced hair-coat condition
Forage Pro™ – Paddock Formula Contains
- A combination of protein and essential amino acids like lysine
and methionine for optimum muscle growth development
- Balance of minerals and vitamins for proper growth and development
- Added vegetable oil for enhanced hair coat
- Salt and magnesium added
at a level to control consumption when fed to horses on small pastures
Horses should be introduced slowly by offering about 1 lb of mineral
per head per day for the first few days. The mineral can be increased
to about 2 lb a couple days later to allow consumption to stabilize. Once
stabilized, the mineral can be offered “free-choice”. Never
offer more than a weeks supply at a time. Intake should be monitored
closely to avoid excessive consumption.
Forage Pro consumption should range from 1 ½ lbs to 2 ½ lbs
per day for 900 – 1300 lbs horses
- PROVIDE UNLIMITED ACCESS TO CLEAN, FRESH WATER
- Locate weatherproof feeder close to the water supply.
- Never provide more than a week supply at a time.
- If consumption
level is outside of the 1 to 2 ½ lbs range, remove
this product and contact your Progressive Nutrition Representative.