Forage Pro™ – Gold
Horses eating grass or mixed hay or pasture
FORM OF FEED: Meal
PACKAGING: 50 lb paper bags
Feed free-choice to horses eating grass or mixed hay or pasture where the ability to feed individually is not feasible. Provide access to pasture or hay equal to 1 ½ to 2% of their body weight per day. Adequate forage must be available so that horses are not forced to over-consume the Forage Pro Gold.
- Versatile - Formulated to complement grass or mixed hay or pasture
- Convenient - Designed to be fed “free-choice” to horses where individual feeding is not feasible
- Very Low Starch – Safe and effective to feed
- Effective - Horses fed in groups grow more uniformly
- Cost Effective – Utilizes distillers dried grains and soybean meal
- Nutrient Balanced - Mineral and vitamin levels that meet the mare’s prenatal nutritional requirements
Forage Pro™ – Gold Contains:
- A combination of protein sources, plus added essential amino acids, like lysine, methionine and tryptophan to provide the nutrients they need for optimum weight and muscle development.
- A combination of balanced vitamins and minerals for proper skeletal development, reproduction efficiency and performance
- A blend of salt and magnesium to control consumption to 2 to 3 lbs per head daily for 900 – 1300 lbs horses.
How to Start:
Horses should be introduced to Forage Pro Gold by offering about 1 to 2 lbs per head daily for the first few days. This allows horses to become accustom to the taste and texture of the supplement.
After One Week:
Forage Pro Gold should be increased to about 3 lbs per head daily and provided free-choice once intake has stabilized. Only provide a one-week supply at a time, free-choice. Intake should be monitored closely to avoid under or over consumption. If consumption is outside the expected 2-3 lbs range contact your Progressive Nutrition representative.
Forage Pro–Gold consumption should range from 2 lbs to 3 lbs per day for 900 – 1300 lbs horses
- PROVIDE UNLIMITED ACCESS TO CLEAN, FRESH WATER
- Locate weatherproof feeder close to the water supply.
- Provide up to one-week supply at a time.
- If consumption level is outside of the 2 - 3 lbs/day range contact your Progressive Nutrition Representative.